Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is your daily Mike at Rider's Discount praise thread!

For those of you who are not new to this forum, you know that these types of feedback threads are pretty commonplace here. For those of you who are new and never dealt with our forum sponsor at Rider's Discount, you're missing out!

I received my latest purchase from them yesterday. A Shoei X-Fourteen Laverty lid to match my steed! :helmet: Got a chance to squeeze in a quick ride this morning to try it out, and it's a pretty nice upgrade from my 5-year old RF-1200. I loved that RF-1200 and this one is a step up, as you'd expect. The aerodynamic fins on the back kill pretty much all of the buffeting and it's smooth and sleek. When the helmet is off, the RD swag will be on in it's place! Awesome!

Rider's Discount is a forum sponsor here. This isn't the only forum they are part of and if you're not familiar with this vendor, you need to check them out. Not just for the simple reason that they help keep this forum community going on the Interweb as a sponsor, but they provide a real service to motorcycle riders in general! Unbeatable prices, selection, and service! Check them out and join the rest of us here who keep posting these types of threads and you will not be disappointed! If you are disappointed, you'd be the first one! :wink:

Thank you Mike for all that you do for us! And pass that along to the rest of your team there! :notworthy:

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
The stitching on your seat is just awesome.
That's a nice hat too... but where is all the snow ? Want me to ship you some ? >:)

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stitching on your seat is just awesome.
That's a nice hat too... but where is all the snow ? Want me to ship you some ? >:)
Yeah, that's the front seat cover from Luimoto. Pricey, but it does look really nice with the KRT scheme. The added benefit to me is that it provides more traction on the seat to stay planted in the saddle. That was my goal with it, but it looks great when I'm not on it.

Sure, you can send me a ball or 2.

Snowballs that is. :badteeth: But you'll have to pack it in dry ice to make it to Florida and I'll have to run the A/C colder in the house to keep it for awhile. :wink: If you want to send me some snow, I'll send you back some sand. :crackup:

Reactions: lun471k

·
Vendor
6,819 Posts
This is your daily Mike at Rider's Discount praise thread!

For those of you who are not new to this forum, you know that these types of feedback threads are pretty commonplace here. For those of you who are new and never dealt with our forum sponsor at Rider's Discount, you're missing out!

I received my latest purchase from them yesterday. A Shoei X-Fourteen Laverty lid to match my steed! :helmet: Got a chance to squeeze in a quick ride this morning to try it out, and it's a pretty nice upgrade from my 5-year old RF-1200. I loved that RF-1200 and this one is a step up, as you'd expect. The aerodynamic fins on the back kill pretty much all of the buffeting and it's smooth and sleek. When the helmet is off, the RD swag will be on in it's place! Awesome!

Rider's Discount is a forum sponsor here. This isn't the only forum they are part of and if you're not familiar with this vendor, you need to check them out. Not just for the simple reason that they help keep this forum community going on the Interweb as a sponsor, but they provide a real service to motorcycle riders in general! Unbeatable prices, selection, and service! Check them out and join the rest of us here who keep posting these types of threads and you will not be disappointed! If you are disappointed, you'd be the first one! :wink:

Thank you Mike for all that you do for us! And pass that along to the rest of your team there! :notworthy:
:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
581 Posts
Gotta jump on this hype train!

As a pathological procrastinator, I waited till the last second to hit Mike up at riders discount for a new lid for my trip up to NC this weekend. As always, Mile delivered got the helmet two days ago, taking away all my anxiety about having to ride the dragon without a nice brain bucket! :headshake:

Thank you Mike for your excellent service and information whenever buying products, you are the man! :helmet: :eek:ccasion1

Out with the old, in with the new

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,819 Posts
Gotta jump on this hype train!

As a pathological procrastinator, I waited till the last second to hit Mike up at riders discount for a new lid for my trip up to NC this weekend. As always, Mile delivered got the helmet two days ago, taking away all my anxiety about having to ride the dragon without a nice brain bucket! :headshake:

Thank you Mike for your excellent service and information whenever buying products, you are the man! :helmet: :eek:ccasion1
You are very welcome, enjoy your trip! :beer2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts