Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lol.. I dont care but why does it seem every time i read somebody's post that they are proud of 90 % of the most "popular" people have to jump their shit. If you dont like it well it isnt you doing it. I could give a rats ass about any of you guys. It seems funny though the actual people who are real people in the sport are always nice and supportive and treat you with respect. All you other fairy f*cks are no bodies. look at your bikes. Oh mine has this this and this, but you still suck at life. Everyone has to be a squid because they dont do what you deem professional. well f*ck you if i decide to go ride backwards on my tank wearing a the least as possible. You can suggest hey man ride with at least a jacket. No its hahaha its photo shopped its he is a squid its i can do it better. For all your information i have been racing my 10 and the bikes before this one for longer than you have owned yours or probably longer than you have been riding a bike. Half of you guys just own a 10 and want to look cool so you say something. these forums are supposed to be fun informative and maybe even teach people cool new tricks about their bike they didnt know. Instead you run a muck making fun at things you dont like. So go suck one for all i care

Attachments

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
wow dude!.....I dont know who you have beef with but this kinda stuff will not solve anything.......yeah...........we have some peeps here who think you should be geared up to go to the grocery store for cigarettes and what not...............but they are usually the dudes with rash scars and skin grafts all over there body and just dont want to see any "fellow rider" go through what they did..........it aint about telling someone what to do or not to do.........just trying to help prevent the kinda pain they went through!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can understand that. There is a difference between he man you might wanna wear some gear a derogatory comment to make fun of that fact. i have the scars and the rash burns and cracked ribs to show for but i still dont ride scared to go to a bike night down the road in full gear

·
Registered
635 Posts
You say some people on here are too harsh, well maybe some people on here can't take criticism in stride. You don't like being ragged on for not wearing gear then be more selective which pics you share. You want to act and ride like a squid that has no self respect or common sense, go right ahead. No one is forcing you to log in or post, if you don't like the way things are percieved by fellow members on this site then maybe you should find another forum. We all want to be safe and we want our fellow 10r brothers to be safe.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will post whatever i want and i take it with stride but some people being "harsh" is not the word. You can be honest but to the point were it is just ragging on the person is messed up. I dont want to be a part of a group that other people may consider snob like. I am sorry we all ride bikes. there is nothing safe about our bikes except for how we ride. But then again we ride very fast motorcycles there is maybe a handful of people out there that can say i never race my bike on the street. To the rest 99% of us it is utter bs you run your bike on and off the street. so to be honest stop criticizing other people when you do the same thing but just want to look cool with words on the internet.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
you say some people on here are too harsh, well maybe some people on here can't take criticism in stride. You don't like being ragged on for not wearing gear then be more selective which pics you share. You want to act and ride like a squid that has no self respect or common sense, go right ahead. No one is forcing you to log in or post, if you don't like the way things are percieved by fellow members on this site then maybe you should find another forum. We all want to be safe and we want our fellow 10r brothers to be safe.
:+1:,000,000

·
Registered
763 Posts
Riding with no gear is fine, but your syntax is horrible :eek:ccasion1 J/K There are all types of people on here, so expect opposing view points on damn near everything you post......

·
Registered
635 Posts
I will post whatever i want and i take it with stride but some people being "harsh" is not the word. You can be honest but to the point were it is just ragging on the person is messed up. I dont want to be a part of a group that other people may consider snob like. I am sorry we all ride bikes. there is nothing safe about our bikes except for how we ride. But then again we ride very fast motorcycles there is maybe a handful of people out there that can say i never race my bike on the street. To the rest 99% of us it is utter bs you run your bike on and off the street. so to be honest stop criticizing other people when you do the same thing but just want to look cool with words on the internet.
First off no one on this site is ignorant enough to believe you can be 100% safe operating any type of motor vehichle on public roads, whether it be two wheels or not. It's about being as safe as possible and reducing as many danger factors as you can. Secondly what made you so righteous and right and all the people on here that promote the use of gear wrong? Your complaining is coming off stronger than your complaint IMO.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Let's roll with this guys.

You may suck at life if:

1. You get but hurt upon receiving constructive criticism.

2. You start multiple threads defending your squidliness.

3. You start multiple threads proclaiming your awesome sauce at the drag strip and therefore don't need gear unless you ride stupid.

Okok I'll stop. I'm just playing around with ya man. Didn't mean to give you a complex. Sheesh.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Well um, I totally understand where you are coming from when they put others down for stunting or doing this or that to their bikes, etc, but you have to underdstand something here and this is how it works: The ones who do that are slightly better than Rossi and own a couple of Buggati's and are huge corperate business owners and are considered gods and have every right to turn on their computers and log on to a motorcycle forum to put others in thier place cause of their high society status in life.

:heyyou:

ps: the gear thing is ONLY necessary if you are concieted about your skin and body. there are a lot of stunters who are not and love the scars and pins, I have ton of friends like that, I am personaly and super concered about a simple pimple on my left cheek, so ALL the more so about not having gear and falling and tearing off human flesh and hoping neosporin will do the trick. Is that a bad thing? NOPE! just personal
is it a good thing, nope just personal.
Although I have a feeling most in the motorcycle comunity in the US and the rest of planet feel gear is a much better choice.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No i agree with wear gear. it is just not for everyone. The thread wasn't to pound my chest it was about lay the fuck off people when all they want to do is show what they have. I am not hurt my feelings are intact and i just get tired of the one site that says ZX10R and when everyone that reads it thinks we are stuck up assholes. So then they go ride to a good bike night and they have the preconceived notion that we are stuck up spiteful assholes.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Hey guys, I too am awesome, nor do I care what anyone else thinks......................................That is all. I just wanted to pronounce it on the internet so that it could be recorded for all time.

Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
absolutely they do. But there lies the difference. Pro's can talk that they prove it on the track everyday. The no name joe that wants to be cool by putting people in the place they think they should be in naa. Constructive criticism is one thing but poking fun continuously is another. But alot of people can because you are sitting behind a screen that lets you be the biggest bigot out there. I guarantee you will never go up to a group of riders and go hey look you squids you should be riding with gear look how stupid you are. try to use the same concept here

1 - 20 of 53 Posts