Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i guess they filmed an episode in Topeka ,Ks this weekend and one of the guys from our local forum went to the event. Kinda funny what happened. I cant post a link..it requires you to register but heres what he posted.

Just got back from Pinks....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and lmao what a great time.. there were 3 races total and they kinda had to cut the second episode short.. I know there was another thread on it but the host Rich made a complete ass out of himself.

The stingray never came back down the pit road after the 2nd race, so Rich talks to his cousin Kale and tells him he's going to go down there and see where the hell he's at. Rich starts to get on the BRAND NEW gixxer and the crowd goes crazy.. I guess he thought he was gonna show off.. so he gives it some gas and goes slow over a speedbump then just floors the sunuva b!tch, the tail end of the bike fish tails both ways about 3 times, then the bike hits the ground and sparks start flying EVERYWHERE.. the bike slides and so does Rich, he sits there for a second, then gets up, and walks away.

So he goes to the ambulance, comes out.. and gets on the mic and says.."Hey everyone, i've been riding bikes since I was 5 years old, that bike was a little faster then I thought, i'm sorry you had to see that sh!t."

All in all, it was a badass event and I hope they come back!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
DethsZX10 said:
Well i guess they filmed an episode in Topeka ,Ks this weekend and one of the guys from our local forum went to the event. Kinda funny what happened. I cant post a link..it requires you to register but heres what he posted.

Just got back from Pinks....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and lmao what a great time.. there were 3 races total and they kinda had to cut the second episode short.. I know there was another thread on it but the host Rich made a complete ass out of himself.

The stingray never came back down the pit road after the 2nd race, so Rich talks to his cousin Kale and tells him he's going to go down there and see where the hell he's at. Rich starts to get on the BRAND NEW gixxer and the crowd goes crazy.. I guess he thought he was gonna show off.. so he gives it some gas and goes slow over a speedbump then just floors the sunuva b!tch, the tail end of the bike fish tails both ways about 3 times, then the bike hits the ground and sparks start flying EVERYWHERE.. the bike slides and so does Rich, he sits there for a second, then gets up, and walks away.

So he goes to the ambulance, comes out.. and gets on the mic and says.."Hey everyone, i've been riding bikes since I was 5 years old, that bike was a little faster then I thought, i'm sorry you had to see that sh!t."

All in all, it was a badass event and I hope they come back!

Rich might have been riding since he was 5yrs old but knows nothing about the big Bikes :headshake:...I knew he didn't after I talked to him on the phone one day in the first season about how they should do a busa ZX10R showdown. He seemed not to know alot about the 10 at all and only about the Busa which from what the mags and riders say, really got the sence he knew nothing about 1litter bikes at all...but I guess this confirms it. :badteeth:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
12RPilot said:
Ahh, Pinks.....the Jerry Springer show of drag racing.
:spit:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
12RPilot said:
Ahh, Pinks.....the Jerry Springer show of drag racing.
LOL...but I like Jerry Springer...it makes me laugh :helmet:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts