Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta hand it to hand it to honda but my bro's cbr handles like a charm! This thing is really touchy on the bottom and even though it is stretched 9" you would never know. To bad he cant keep up after first gear. Still nice to look at though having the arm and frame powder coated(going to do also)!!!
cbr.JPG

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
9R to 10R said:
lol, the statement "handles like a dream", about a stretched bike, makes me laugh.
+1:lol: Looks good except the rear wheel fell off and slid backwards. Make sure he gets that checked.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Whats up with the cement blocks undeneath the bike???

The goal is to avoid damaging the bike while working on it...

You go to the effort to powdercoat stuff to make it look nice and then use cement blocks to hold it up...doesn't make any sense.

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
The screwed-up weight distribution from that long a wheelbase means the person making the assessment "handles like a dream" isn't qualified to make that assessment ...

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Sands said:
Whats up with the cement blocks undeneath the bike???

The goal is to avoid damaging the bike while working on it...

You go to the effort to powdercoat stuff to make it look nice and then use cement blocks to hold it up...doesn't make any sense.
THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE!

Spend all that jack$ on powder and custom bits, then... LOL set it on cement blocks. Dude seriously tell your friend to put the crack pipe down.:spit:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
12oclockzx10 said:
Gotta hand it to hand it to honda but my bro's cbr handles like a charm! This thing is really touchy on the bottom and even though it is stretched 9" you would never know. ...... View attachment 29023
thats some funny shit.
Did you eat lead paint as a kid?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts