Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, any of you guys had a custom map done for a Yoshimura RS-3 Race slip on, BMC Airfilter??????

I've loaded the Dan Kyle Sato slip on map for now, but was just wondering if anyone had similiar set up to my Yoshi one????

Regards

Doyley

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I've installed an Arrows slip on, and used dyno jets arrows(slipon) map, down loadable from the power commander dot com web site. seems to work pretty good...no flat spots, good carburation, and no popping on decel. If its available in your area, try a Dynojet 250 dyno, with the auto tuning link software, it takes into account all your set-up variables and motors variables including cam timing, leak down, etc to give you a map that is specific to your needs. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
pimp, you might want to talk to a few guys here...I know they are able to run Ivan's map with the TRE, but I always though UK bikes had a different ECU which is why they always have a few more hp that US bikes?
I do know that you all have some back asswards plugs for electronics there (hair dryer etc)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts