Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to decide between the yosh rs3 and the akrapovic slip on for my zx10r. i have an rs3 on my 03 zx9r and it sounds ok. i have never heard an akra except from the sound clips on the motorcyclist web site and cannot tell much difference between it and the yosh. which slip on has the loudest/deepest sound?

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
my friend has a akra and i wanna steal it from him

·
Registered
129 Posts
I had the rs3 carbon slip-on on my bike and I have recently went to the Full Akro Evo 2. The rs3 sounded just like every other liter bike out there. The akro on the other hand has a deeper throatier sound it just has a sound all its own. Not to mention the thing feels slot stronger above 5500 rpm. My bike stands out when I pull up to the pack. I would go with the akro but if you decide otherwise I have a mint condition oval carbon rs3 and midpipe for 300.00

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Hey, I have an Akra Ti on my FZ1 and an RS3 on my 10...is it just the 10?
The RS3 sounds much better...

my .02

·
Registered
129 Posts
I did Ivans TRE and map with the full Akro. I have only put 50 miles or so since I finished it (indiana is damn cold) The bike feels alot stronger to me from idle to redline. After I decide whether or not to put Velocity stacks on I will have a dyno tune done to see whether any of it was worth it or not.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I love my Akra. The Yosh is alot more quiet. Either one is a good choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts