Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Yo Philly!

19K views 140 replies 17 participants last post by  ZiG 9th 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Philly south Jersey area post up.. I just picked up an 08 10 last week.. Im out ridding all the time...anyone close by...?

#3 ·
Cool...Anyone up for a ride tomorrow (sunday) afternoon?? i got a really good route I usually do.. From philly i take 95 south to 322 west to 1 south.. all the way down to the New London Exit.. from there I take 10 north all the way back up to 322 east.. its a great run.. the roads are all nice and not too much traffic..lots of twists and some good straights to open up in....anyone down??

#13 ·
South Jersey here up for a ride anytime

#16 ·
This still going down???? Let me know time and place and ill be there. Alien can you bring some bolts with you :badteeth:

#17 ·
Gimme a call, I'm off tomorrow so we can figure something out with your missing bolts. If not, I have some zip ties and duct tape that will probably work. :badteeth:

#18 ·
Any updates? Let me know if this is still going down if not I have to go to work >_<

#24 ·
does anyone know of a bike/car show in Philly sun evening? My buddy, who rides a 14, convinced me to ride out w him and some others.

#26 ·
:+1: clear skys here

#29 ·
Next weekend I have my buddy's bachelor party. But Sunday I will be free and hopefuly sober...:helmet:

#33 ·
hey guys not heading out to NJ now plans keep changing.. i am about to meet some guys in my neighborhood no idea where we are headed... Ill pm my number to you guys call me and ill let you know where we end up..

#34 ·
I am down for a night ride today haven't touch my bike in 5 days >_< need to get out and ride.

#35 ·
Hey guys good turnout thanks for cumming out... sucks the car had to break down hope all is well... Ill update this thread when we plan on heading out again....Im thinking Wednesday bike night hotters in delaware.. ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.