Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Philly south Jersey area post up.. I just picked up an 08 10 last week.. Im out ridding all the time...anyone close by...?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool...Anyone up for a ride tomorrow (sunday) afternoon?? i got a really good route I usually do.. From philly i take 95 south to 322 west to 1 south.. all the way down to the New London Exit.. from there I take 10 north all the way back up to 322 east.. its a great run.. the roads are all nice and not too much traffic..lots of twists and some good straights to open up in....anyone down??

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
You can count me for that run next weekend.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
sweet maybe Saturday..its a decent run.. maybe around 120 miles round trip.. all good roads..
Saturday I'm working 15:30-01:00 so thats no good for me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
keep me posted on this also, I will be in myrtle beach til this friday after that im free this weekend! Im in Willingboro, 30 mins from philly

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
that will be perfect cus i have to work that sunday.. so saturday the 30th it is.... who else is in???
I'm pretty sure 06blackpearl will come out and I'll call tank zx10r and get my other buddies involved. Maybe some of the north Jersey and PA members will go? Just need a time and place to meet up at.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool.. Ill try to get some of my buddies to come out too.. We can meet up where ever ... I usually take 95 south through philly and get off at 322 east.. so somewhere along that route will work...

·
Registered
499 Posts
South Jersey here up for a ride anytime

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Sat. August 30th Im down give me time and place and will be there!!! I will see who i can dig up for a ride..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sounds good.. Ill prob make a new thread closer to the date and set a meeting spot and time..

·
Registered
499 Posts
This still going down???? Let me know time and place and ill be there. Alien can you bring some bolts with you :badteeth:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
This still going down???? Let me know time and place and ill be there. Alien can you bring some bolts with you :badteeth:
Gimme a call, I'm off tomorrow so we can figure something out with your missing bolts. If not, I have some zip ties and duct tape that will probably work. :badteeth:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Any updates? Let me know if this is still going down if not I have to go to work >_<

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
weather is not looking good for sat during the day.. thats why i have been stalling.. may have to postpone..

1 - 20 of 141 Posts