Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so we don't give a !&$? its not your birthday. Enter and get a present any way. Heres how this will wok.
1.) To enter simply post your birthday date in the thread. For example I would simply post June 16th.
2.) After posting, pm me your shipping address here...https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=15186
3.) Be willing to purchase and ship a NON LAME gift for another forum member. There is no minimum or maximum amount you can spend on the gift but it CANT BE LAME and you have to be willing to participate to enter. The last contest we did we had dead beat guys that entered and while they received THEIR gift, they never sent a gift to the person they were matched with. DONT BE THAT PERSON.
4.) August 1st will be the dead line. At that point I will put the post numbers in a hat and match them up. After pairing everyone up I will pm you the person you are matched with and you have until Sept 1st to send them the gift of your choice. I would suggest if your having trouble coming up with a gift idea that you wait until your paired up and then quietly stalk their posts and find out some info on them that will help.
5.) Ready....POST...

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need shipping addys for Honez and evilaugust. I know I probably already have them somewhere from former contests but JIC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts