Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No surgery for me, well not now anyway. Doc says just see a PT for a few weeks and develop a home program for increased range and to build up the strength i lost.

MAN AM I HAPPY I CAN RIDE NOW...just gotta find out where i left my bike.

BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Right on BD.....Glad to hear it. We better see some more of those pics like the last ones pretty soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
You lucky dog.....i go under the knife in june...damn it....i'm trying to build up some mass till than so i dont lose to much size...o'well at least i'll have my bikes to keep me company through all this...:badteeth:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
miykl said:
Good deal BD. Now get your old non riding half rotted carcus over to Deal's Gap for the meet!
How kool that would be but i'm afraid not this year. with the much ballywhooed reputation i owe it consideration some day though.

BD

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
The Gap itself gets old after a few trips up and down it. Gorgeous roads and senery for a few hundred miles around it though. Especially for those of us that consider RR crossings hills, and leeves mountains.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Great news BD. :eek:ccasion1 :thumbsup:

·
PostWhore
13,495 Posts
Awesome BD....now get out there and blow the cobwebs off the bike....hope she aint to pissed at ya for keepin her pinned up in the garage

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
good news to hear, i wish my doc told me that last year

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
Big Daddy said:
:eek:t: Harry is your bike finished??

BD
its coming along hahaha thanks for asking though

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for the :thumbsup: and yes i'll be riding very soon as the weather has warmed enough to log some miles.

BD

·
Registered
958 Posts
Congradulations old man!!! Now get to riding!! :zx_orange

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Good news indeed!

Now go twist that throttle a few times. teehee

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup: BD good news; how long since you got to ride? not going to need training wheels are you:heyyou:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1rocket69 said:
Congrats :thumbsup: BD good news; how long since you got to ride? not going to need training wheels are you:heyyou:
prolly so rocket.........wheres the key go again??

BD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts