1,876 Posts
At least all the Scientologist want is your mind...not your pecker. :crackup:
Your mind and part of your assets....:badteeth:

In "extreme" cases like Tom Cruise, it's x milions $$$ of "donations"

For a clean mind.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Penis thieves - now I have heard everything! :lol: Being in the law enforcement field I couldn't imagine taking the report for that one!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a true story you'll appreciate Alien.
Several years back, prior to the home invasion scenario, at about 2 am, I hear the door bell ring. Peek out the side window and see a guy standing on the porch. Flipped the light on and unbolted and opened the door. What do I see, but a pair of butt cheeks mooning me! Shut the door and didn't think any more of it till the next day and decided to call the PD and report it, just in case it was a prevert of some kind running around loose. Honest to God, the first question the officer asked me is if I'd gotten "a good look at his face". To which I replied, "That's not the part of his anatomy that was pointed in my direction." Silence for a minute, and then his professionalism took back over, even though I could hear him trying to suppress his laughter.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Very strange neck of the woods you live in. At least he didn't ask you to give a description to one of the sketch artists! :lol:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very strange neck of the woods you live in. At least he didn't ask you to give a description to one of the sketch artists! :lol:
Yeah, I can imagine the sketch going up in the Post Office as a "Ten Most Wanted"! Ah, let me rephrase that.... :crackup: Maybe in San Fransisco....

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
That would make for a hell of a chain letter.

"Send 10 copies to people you know or your penis will dissapear."

Seriously though, aint it great to believe in stupid shit to the point of mass insanity.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Everytime I see news reports / videos of how bad many people are suffering in Africa, I almost feel sorry for them till I realize the average man an woman over there must be getting 10X the amount of sex I am getting. So I change the channel and forget about em.

JJ

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sometimes I'm mean to my penis, but that doesn't mean I want some sorcerer snatchin it! I'm stayin the hell away from there!!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That would make for a hell of a chain letter.

"Send 10 copies to people you know or your penis will dissapear."

Seriously though, aint it great to believe in stupid shit to the point of mass insanity.
Better check your email....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts