Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
:sad::headshake:rolleyes: that thing will eat A 750 & most 100's:lol: that thing looks like A big p.o.s to me, also it has A new racing cam, look the fuck out fellAs

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It takes all kinds....I still don't understand mounting the lights in the ram air duct..:dontknow:

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Bored out exhaust watch out!!!! That's what another 15 hp.Must have been a iron header. Lol I can't believe the shit that comes out of people's mouths sometimes lol. Nice find.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
I don't know but I wanna go there and see what it's like. maybe it's where unicorns and leporcons live.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
This bike will straight up fly and eat up 750's and most 100's out there.

^^^What is he racing scooters :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

ram air duck covered by lights...damn some people are stupid....did anyone send him a email? If I do...It will say your stupid :crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
ha ha does modded mean i dropped it and had to change all the plastics and replace the lights ???

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
jayizzo
ha ha does modded mean i dropped it and had to change all the plastics and replace the lights ???

^^^PRICELESS :spit:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Just another tool that thinks he is fast he probably only rides on the freeway and has never even tried to put a knee down.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Just another tool that thinks he is fast he probably only rides on the freeway and has never even tried to put a knee down.
WHAT ?!?! yeah he did try to put a knee down:lol: thats why he had to redue the plastics.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
WHAT ?!?! yeah he did try to put a knee down:lol: thats why he had to redue the plastics.
Maybe or he could just really suck and dropped it in a strait line

1 - 20 of 29 Posts