Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put on the new ignition switch and the zx10 is up and runnnning i just wanted to thank everyone for their input and all of your suggestions you have been a big help in busting my mechanical cherry thankyou zx-10r.net time to ride

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
woo hoo....

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
That's good to hear. You up for a short ride Saturday night or Sunday morning? I've got a fork seal leak so nothing to far, just around Austin area.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ride

yeah as long as its not too late my first time riding in a year was 2 minutes ago you may lose me though because my bike keeps dying on idle for some reason and its even dying when im riding in a high gear on low low rpms shes got some balls on her though i swallowed spit in first lol

·
Registered
319 Posts
What is your idle rpm??? Should be about 1100 to 1200. You may adjust it by turning the idle knob, left side, ussually attached to the fat water hose.

·
Registered
322 Posts
yeah as long as its not too late my first time riding in a year was 2 minutes ago you may lose me though because my bike keeps dying on idle for some reason and its even dying when im riding in a high gear on low low rpms shes got some balls on her though i swallowed spit in first lol
:spit:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
:thumbsup: The people on here are very helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Nice work. The satisfaction of fixing things yourself is addicting!
No kidding, and most of the time it's easy, you just gotta have the spare time.

I do all of the work that I am capable of and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.

Exhibit A:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts