Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
my father has one, (is that a con?) i like the night rod, hell of a harley, porcshe cross.he changed out the pipes to some flat black crazy looking turn downs, sounds awesome, fast but not close to ninja fast, will run 1/4 miles with a lot of 600s though

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
That bike will probably be my step down when I get off the 10, or my next bike. Either way it's an awesome bike. A guy I know has an 04 with pipes and a chip and that fugger is LOUD...125 hp and throw in a few more with pipes and pc. I've heard they're not the most comfortable either but I've never rode one...

Just thought I'd add, the newly opened HD shop north of me had one and I probably stared at it for a good 5 minutes, yeah I like it, and it's 100x better than a farking Buell...

·
Registered
494 Posts
I was looking at this nightrod too. I like it, you got my approval. :thumbsup:

only con I noticed, It felt a lot heavier than the 10r. :lol:
and yet A LOT more comfy.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Pros: Fewer speeding tickets, Won't wear out tires nearly as fast as the 10, won't get hassled by police, Insurance won't be as high maybe, You're "buying American" at least to other harley owners, Re-sale value won't decrease as much so when you sell it in 6 months you won't lose you ass!!

Cons: It's a harley, rediculously inflated price(4k over msrp!),

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
It looks good for a Harley for sure. Of course that is why most harley guys I know hate it, because it isnt loud and have stupid chrome shit and leather hanging off it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts