Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I agree man!!.......I can't beleive they had those huge-ass oil skimmers just parked till just recently!......I beleive if they were called out in the first few days....all the oil that has reached the shore would have either NOT gotten that far or it would have been minimal!..........but regrdless.I am glad they finally have a grip on this thing and am certainly hoping they get the relief wells dug very soon and shut off the well for good!!!

I feel so badly for the coastal families that have been effected by this in such a detremental way!........it is gonna take years and years, if not decades to clean ALL of this mess up and will be such a chokehold on the fishing, tourist,and wildlife sectors of the gulf coast!..............but hey............AT LEAST for now..they have shut it off!

it is a shame to think all of this delay and dragging of the feet has to do with money, power , and politics,...while oil was just puking into the ocean!.......:(

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I fell bad for the familes that lost everything because of greedy oil corporations that have baboons running it... such a shame...

guess this is another sign of 2012 coming :p

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Thank god its stopped,NOW LETS CLEAN THE FUCKING MESS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
hopefully we have learned something from this, and there will be precautions in place to prevent this shit from ever happening again.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Why is BP drilling our oil and selling it to us. That is total :bs:

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
the whole eco-system is fucked up and will be for years and years. Fuck BP and the oil industry.I feel bad for the people living there and running businesses out there...We will see if the damn cap they put on can handle that much pressure...?????

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
the whole eco-system is fucked up and will be for years and years. Fuck BP and the oil industry.I feel bad for the people living there and running businesses out there...We will see if the damn cap they put on can handle that much pressure...?????
This my sound like a mouth full....My girlfriends moms boyfriend works on a boat that transports shit from the shore to the rigs...Needless to say, he thought he was out/laid off for a minute cause they stopped everything:rolleyes:

He showed me some pictures of the wild life and wow, I mean wow :eyecrazy:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Fuck BP and the oil industry.
Seriously?? The whole oil industry? Curious...do you employ any facts into your feelings or just spouting off?? Quote me some safety and accident stats. How about how much of the American economy depends on the oil industry. Lets not forget this lil hobby of ours that wouldn't exist w/o fuel for the tank and oil for the cases. :1848: :heyyou:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Seriously?? The whole oil industry? Curious...do you employ any facts into your feelings or just spouting off?? Quote me some safety and accident stats. How about how much of the American economy depends on the oil industry. Lets not forget this lil hobby of ours that wouldn't exist w/o fuel for the tank and oil for the cases. :1848: :heyyou:
That dude doesnt even own a bike anymore:bump:

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
We can develop new green technologies that will create as many jobs as the oil industry...The Earth started to look like a wasteland.. this is disgusting.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
We can develop new green technologies that will create as many jobs as the oil industry...The Earth started to look like a wasteland.. this is disgusting.
We can also find new sources of food. Should we stop eating everything we survive on now b4 the new sources are ready? :dontknow:

I'm all about cleaner and more effiecient, but a knee jerk reaction NEVER solves anything. :headshake

1 - 20 of 23 Posts