Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he shoulda known better than to fall asleep around this crowd:crackup: some of the other guys that showed up in cages locked themselves in with the ac runnin they new better:mrgreen:

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Know that's funny,:lol: shit on me for tomany beers and falling a sleep, good one, how did u know pinkSSSSSSSSSSSs my color.:crackup:
But i'll never ride bitch heres one. Trey riding bitch noless on a moped:crackup: and they have the same shoes, how sweat. Had a great time nic pics, can't wait untill March.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whispering smith said:
Know that's funny,:lol: shit on me for tomany beers and falling a sleep, good one, how did u know pinkSSSSSSSSSSSs my color.:crackup:
But i'll never ride bitch heres one. Trey riding bitch noless on a moped:crackup: and they have the same shoes, how sweat. Had a great time nic pics, can't wait untill March.
oh shiot forgot yall got that one:thumbsup: its okay I spooned him good later:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Definitely can't wait till March.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
treyzx10r said:
Spacecoast has some more of Whisperingsmith but they are'nt work safe:badteeth: :eyecrazy: :crackup:
:spit:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whispering smith said:
Spacecoast your next to go into the photo shop. Save it for the Friday night smack down.
:crackup: :beer: :hello:
oh no its on now ca'nt wait till friday:thumbsup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:eek:

:lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts