Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whose done business with them? im looking to get the bike returned this season and for $200 it sounds like a good price. they advertise turbo's and nitrous on their site so im assuming they know how to dyno them well? i gotta give them a call tomorrow to find out for sure. i also need them to tweek my wego III if they could at no additional charge?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I'll dyno it for you.....for 5 dollars and lunch....my butt dyno. I'll hop on your turbo 10 and give you my results. =P

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll dyno it for you.....for 5 dollars and lunch....my butt dyno. I'll hop on your turbo 10 and give you my results. =P
haha right, sounds fair. jbleezy how you been man?!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sorry never heard of them where are the located?

:::edit::::
Thought i would be unlazy and look it up
http://www.xtrememachines.us/specials.asp
Looks good from the website might have to check them out too. Ever since Ricky closed down shop been kinda bummed for a place to get stuiped shit or crap done that is way over my head.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry never heard of them where are the located?

:::edit::::
Thought i would be unlazy and look it up
http://www.xtrememachines.us/specials.asp
Looks good from the website might have to check them out too. Ever since Ricky closed down shop been kinda bummed for a place to get stuiped shit or crap done that is way over my head.
im located outside of mcguire afb, roughyl 30 min from philly

really, i didnt know he closed down shop. i wonder why? most likely they were arrogant assholes like himself, right?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
haha right, sounds fair. jbleezy how you been man?!
I've been doing so and so, trying to decide to re-enlist or not, I ETS the end of July. Just not feeling like putting up with anymore blah if you know what I mean. How's the caddy? I just bought a 08 one 29k with 4k miles =X I should make a good bit off of it.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
dude, not to get OT but im in your boat man! i got 5 months left and jan 2010 will put me at 8yrs. i have some options but in todays economy, when i look in from the outside, all the bull shit micromanagement that irritates me its worth it. im good at my job, enjoy it (outside of the idiot senior nco's trying to get their dick wet in every piece of action) and am getting paid pretty well to, so why loose a good thing. there is a civilian slot for my job (air force jet engine/acft mechanic) but id be taking a $700/mo pay cut however id be gaining a stress free position, id be in a union and so on. choices choices choices :headshake:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my buddy is taking his 07 zx6r out there for a tune tomorrow, any bets on what his dyno numbers will be?

as far as dyno influencing mods hes packing, smog block offs, x-tre, bmc race filter, pc3, and i think thats it. the bikes been babied for the 6,000 miles of its existence.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Been there, they guy that works the dyno used to work for some ama team, he gives good tunes but there dyno reads a little on the high side and I think they are a little pricey too.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On the high side eh? But their tunes are only $200 coMpared to the typical $250

1 - 12 of 12 Posts