Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
....so it's time to spend lots of money, eat more food, and drink too much. Have a great one guys and gals. I hope Santa brings you what you want.
Cheers everyone

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
....so it's time to spend lots of money, eat more food, and drink too much. Have a great one guys and gals. I hope Santa brings you what you want.
Cheers everyone
Try again, bro.
It's time to celebrate the birth of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, the Word made man.
Santa doesn't exist, but the God of the bible does. And I pray that He blesses each and every one of the zx-10r.net members this holiday season, whether they choose to believe in Him or not.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Try again, bro.
It's time to celebrate the birth of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, the Word made man.
Santa doesn't exist, but the God of the bible does. And I pray that He blesses each and every one of the zx-10r.net members this holiday season, whether they choose to believe in Him or not.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Ok sis,
I guess I don't have to go to church this week.
Oh my god SANTA DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who the guy in the red suite I have been f###king ever Christmas Eve!

Relax I just wanted to wish every one a Merry Christmas.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Try again, bro.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Amen brother. God bless to all and their loved ones!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pict. below is NOT my garage... (I wish it would ..)

Here's my Christmas list:

* a much larger garage space (tough)

* couple of cats (easier).

:mrgreen:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts