Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm assuming woolich and archer wouldn't be willing to share this info because of the obvious reasons. Most people would still use them just for the ease of things. I'm just curious if there is anyone out there burning maps and sharing them for free with relatively cheap software? If not tunerpro is an outlet to use.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,616 Posts
It's not just the Software, it's the interface box that goes from the computer to the ECU. The files themselves are worthless without the interface, which is tied to the Software.

The running data contained within the files are specific to a bike and tuner. Doubtful anyone would share that sort of data on an open forum. But again, a binary ECU file like you're asking for is worthless by itself.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The binary is not useless. That with the xdf files will be plugged into the tuning software. Set up the com port for the connection and viola- Access to the ecu so one can read and write. That's not possible?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What it comes down too is if whether or not someone has done the work to create a definition and provide a means for uploading the modified tune. If this hasn't been done maybe it should be. Just trying to see if there are any resources to do this. I mean, I'm familiar with Tunerpro and it's free software.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts