Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone play this or own it? I can't stop playing this game I am putting like 3-4 hrs on it a nite and I love every bit of it.:badteeth: Just when I think the game is comming to an end it gets better. I Love Halo and can't wait for Halo 3 as I think its the best video game ever made. However this game I like almost as much :thumbsup: I have not played it online yet but I hope its as fun as the campaign. Chime in if you have played it and what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
562 Posts
kneedragger said:
Anyone play this or own it? I can't stop playing this game I am putting like 3-4 hrs on it a nite and I love every bit of it.:badteeth: Just when I think the game is comming to an end it gets better. I Love Halo and can't wait for Halo 3 as I think its the best video game ever made. However this game I like almost as much :thumbsup: I have not played it online yet but I hope its as fun as the campaign. Chime in if you have played it and what are your thoughts?

i love the game as well... i think in some ways better than gears of war.. even though i play gears 3 hours a day, but anyway the online takes some getting used to... there are so many people running around it can get confusing, but the better you get at the game the better online is... the cool thing about the online is the match selection... you can chose what type of game you want to play.... what is online gamertag i will send friend invite...mine is cartmanzx10

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This game will test your skills it just gets better so get past the first level and you will find yourself unable to shut the game off. I am stuck on the 9th level boss that I have not beaten yet.

·
Registered
562 Posts
kneedragger said:
This game will test your skills it just gets better so get past the first level and you will find yourself unable to shut the game off. I am stuck on the 9th level boss that I have not beaten yet.
if you play gears of war let me know... tht is my game as far as online... or bankshot billiards 2

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not played gears of war i do have it just haven't played it yet but I will soon

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
i downloaded the demo for lost planet... seems pretty badass... but i wasnt positive on dropping the $60 for it... i've got 25 diff games fo the 360, and i've only paid full price for madden, live, ncaa, and gears... i still think ima wait on a used copy of lost planet tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts