Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be buying a new chain for my bike, to go with 16T conversion. The shop has RK x-ring and xw-ring chains. The price of XW ring is a little higher than the X-ring. Which one should i buy?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Hattori Hanzo said:
Which one should i buy?
give yer pal Val a call maybe he know's....:nana:

actually DID or EK. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
but if your dead set on RK then judging by their chart the 520GXW seems to be the best (8,400lb tensile strength)

BD

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Daddy said:
give yer pal Val a call maybe he know's....:nana:

actually DID or EK. :thumbsup:

BD
:mrgreen: I was actually set on DID but they don't have it so I decided to go with RK, just didn't know which type to pick. We're not a big market like U.S. so parts can be hard to find sometimes.

520GXW won't be suitable for mine, i will keep the 525 size to go with z1000 16T. Sounds like XW-ring is the way to go.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Hattori Hanzo said:
:mrgreen: I was actually set on DID but they don't have it so I decided to go with RK, just didn't know which type to pick. We're not a big market like U.S. so parts can be hard to find sometimes.

520GXW won't be suitable for mine, i will keep the 525 size to go with z1000 16T. Sounds like XW-ring is the way to go.
prolly a good idea to stay with the 525. that said the 525XSO or 525GXW W/8,800lb tensile would work.

BD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts