Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to check out the Clan last thurs. nite! Haven't seen my squad in over 4yrs! Had to get back to a show an feel that energy again! I'm used to seein them in bigger venues, this was my first time seein them in a smaller venue an I didn't think it would be that good b/c it's 8 members in the group! But it was live as hell! And they tore it up! I liked the intimate feeling the smaller venue gave off. It was kool! :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
You're right...Larger venues might have more energy, but the smaller ones give you that close up look and feeling. Wu must have tore it up!!! Especially since the Asians got them in the "Racial Draft" LOL...
That's my Dave Chappelle reference

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
You're right...Larger venues might have more energy, but the smaller ones give you that close up look and feeling. Wu must have tore it up!!! Especially since the Asians got them in the "Racial Draft" LOL...
:crackup: No shit, they are asian now.
God I wish he would do tv again.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea they're still around, they still have a strong cult like following. I been to alot of their show's at bigger venues an this might've been one of the best! I recommend seein them at least once in your life just for the experience! Put it on your bucket list of things to do before you leave earth! :lol:

Kool man. Good to hear they still around and still giving goodmshows

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol!! That was a classic episode! But yea they tore it up! I had a good time watchin them peform the classics!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some footage from a wu-show back in '04! I got this whole concert on dvd! Wish I could've been there! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts