Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$4000 gets you a full akrapovic exhaust, power commander 3, ignition module, 170hp to the rear tire, secondary flies removed, smog system blocked off, exup valve eliminator chip, suspension internals rebuilt for 220 pound rider, nrc case covers, track plastics only. braided stainless brake lines, ebc hh pads, brembo 19x18 front master cylinder, scotts steering damper. i have stock exhaust and windscreen if you're not a fan of sexy iridium windscreens ;) has a dent in the frame from when i bought it but its fine, purely cosmetic. no cracks on any of the welds. 29k miles or so, but the last few thousand were all on the track. has a clean title also. but you'll need street plastics for it. i'm not letting it go for a penny less than $4000 so dont bother otherwise. i have dyno graphs somewhere on my other laptop i'll post up later. edit:also has gilles rearsets, i just haven't installed them yet. oh yeah, and rizoma grips installed, those made a huge difference

also, i can deliver along the I-5 or I-90 corridor from seattle by about 500 miles no problem, other than that, you'll have to ship.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts