Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
What, you're not telling me that you actually use the front brake, are you? What're you, mad!? That's an instant deathwish! You know the factory just installed them so that they could get more money out of you. Gimmicky bastards!
Obviously using the front brake causes you to go down hard, he's living proof (barely)! I hope he gets $8mil from 'em!

Next thing you know they'll be trying to tell us helmets save lives. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
778 Posts
wow, what is this world coming too?...he needs to be shot!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
What, you're not telling me that you actually use the front brake, are you? What're you, mad!? That's an instant deathwish! You know the factory just installed them so that they could get more money out of you. Gimmicky bastards!
Obviously using the front brake causes you to go down hard, he's living proof (barely)! I hope he gets $8mil from 'em!

Next thing you know they'll be trying to tell us helmets save lives. :rolleyes:
Hey ALLTRBO,

I took your advice today because your so knowledgeable and guess what the same thing happened to me and I went down. This is your official notice you are being Served:

(Name, Address Of Party or attorney)
___Bluedevil_______SACRAMENTO RACEWAY___________________
Attorney for ___Pro Per____ (Or "In Pro Per")

SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF ____SACRAMENTO____

PLAINTIFF(S) NAMES ) CASE NO.: __NG085345
Plaintiffs BLUEDEVIL )
)
v )
)
DEFENDANT(S) NAMES )
Defendants )
ALLTRBO )
----------------------------------------------------------------

COMPLAINT FOR ACCOUNTING
Plaintiff complains and for causes of action alleges as follows:
PRELIMINARY ALLEGATIONS

ALLTRBO SAID IT WOULD BE A DEATHWISH IF I USE MY FRONT BRAKES THUS CAUSING DAMAGE TO MY 10R FOR NOT USING THE FRONT BRAKES WHEN NEEDED.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Shop should file a countersuit claiming that the person suing them is defective.

They should win ...

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
if he sued over the bike not haveing rear brakes after being in the shop it would be different he just chose the wrong arguement. The guy is a retard though

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
Seriously, if that shop isn't good enought to put his rear brake back together and then test it to see if it works, they deserve the lawsuit.

Can you imagine them working on your FRONT brakes?

·
Registered
377 Posts
if he sued over the bike not haveing rear brakes after being in the shop it would be different he just chose the wrong arguement. The guy is a retard though
very good point

1 - 13 of 13 Posts