Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fuggin sucks. Threads getting moved into no man's land (access denied) left and right. I can only assume there was a flame fest that caused the move.

Those you on this site for the sole purpose of antagonizing members of this site, get lost. You are not wanted. Especially those that claim to come here on some moral cruisade to save us from our squidly ways.

The main population of this site enjoys talking bikes and other subjects. We have differing opinions and celebrate those differences. Killa likes bling, Crispin like carbon, I like to lose to Pesky, BD (lord forbid) likes blue wheels on a orange bike. Many leave their bikes stock, some are track only, some are Starbucks only. We customize our bikes to represent who we are and respect each others different tastes. We try to share our experiences and help each other out.

This is what makes this site the best damn sport bike forum on the net. Be civil or be gone.

·
Registered
174 Posts
3 "squidly" strikes and you get baned or sent on a week long vacation? Some kind of punishment may be in order. admin's may need to show force and clean up the trash. Don't know if you all feel the same but that is my thought.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Well said Miykl,

Killas idea of limiting the # of members to keep some of those types out is starting to sound better

Hate to see this site end up like the other's

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
miykl said:
This fuggin sucks. Threads getting moved into no man's land (access denied) left and right. I can only assume there was a flame fest that caused the move.

I for one am glad they got moved or deleted. The other night superbiker insinuated something about killers bike and I had a few beers or maybe more and just went off without even previewing my post for profanity. I immediately tried to edit but someone deleted it and I was so glad they did. I normally don't respond to post like that but it was a thread among mutual agreement and then bam they hit you and I lost it. Sorry, for that to whomever the admin was that I made waste their time.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
iroman said:
Just ignore the trolls and eventually they will go away.
I know that but I already had a couple of beers, so who wants to go troll hunting :beer: Or should I lay off the :beer:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I don't think the number of members should be limited. We would lose more potential "good" members than keeping out the "bad". I'm for eliminating those who prove themselves to be instagators and haters.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
One of two things normally happen over at Kawiforums.com with these types:

1) Everyone gets totally on there asses for a while then just flat-out ignores them 'till they leave on their own.

2) Board owner issues a firm warning and if they only continue to antagonize without any true contribution to the site, they are banned.

It's been a few individuals in the last week or so and I'm willing to bet that a pair of different screen names could be the same guy, trying to back himself up since no one else is doing so.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Heh... You got **MOVED**... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: And no, I didn't do it. :headshake

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Hoty crap WTF happend i was gone for a few hour's..fugg.

Mods like i said before dont put up with this kinda shit...first asshole that comes on here with there first post full of bull shit..ban the mother fucker for life..i for one am getting fucken sick & tired of those pieces of shit joining or club just to fuck up every thing that we worked for to make this place our humble home......

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKEN TROLL'S THAT COME & TRY & TURN MY HOUSE INTO A SHIT WHOLE....

I aint going to play mr.nice guy nomore fuckem it'll be an all out flame feast till those fuckers get BAN.....:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :angryfire

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Hoty crap WTF happend i was gone for a few hour's..fugg.

Mods like i said before dont put up with this kinda shit...first asshole that comes on here with there first post full of bull shit..ban the mother fucker for life..i for one am getting fucken sick & tired of those pieces of shit joining or club just to fuck up every thing that we worked for to make this place our humble home......

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKEN TROLL'S THAT COME & TRY & TURN MY HOUSE INTO A SHIT WHOLE....

I aint going to play mr.nice guy nomore fuckem it'll be an all out flame feast till those fuckers get BAN.....:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :angryfire
Daddys back, go get em killer :beer:

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I know Im new here, and I try to keep an even temper, but this morning I came and read some thread....

Some asshat, who never posts except in repsonse to baiting certain other members after they post really detract from this board. It pissed me off and I havent felt like visiting the board all day.

Im all for a good disagreement. Different points of view are great. The mods do a great job af runing away with some of these topics, and they dotn sensor us much.. but the guys who just exist to casue shit need to go.

Im sure the board software allows for IP bans....give trouble makers a weekend off to curb their behavior.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Its a fact of life that once a forum grows there is more chance that some people will never see eye to eye no matter what, I for one can't understand why some keyboard jockeys get so riled up over shit :dontknow:

If the current posting activity of late looks as though it is forming a trend then the mods need to get onto it quick smart and deliver stern warnings, the next step is a holiday for repeat offenders.

I am more interested in absorbing info at this point and only post when I think I can add something useful to the thread, so rest assured this noob isn't here to stir up shit :hello:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts