·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this commercial and had to share. Toys are ridiculous nowadays

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
lol!! They can't be serious with this? :spit: The toys they have out nowadays for kids suck compared to when I was a kid!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me abt it. They had another I saw a while back, it was a baby doll that would piss its self. Kinda like the old baby alives from back then. I saw the commercial was like this shits fuckin weird, and the lil girl was a horrible mother, the dolls piss was green. I know yellow means it dehydrated but damn greens gotta be horrible!

·
Registered
471 Posts
my wife came home one day and said they have a toy now that is a zombie, and you make its entrails out of a gelatin type food, and you can eat it.

are they serious? eating zombie guts? and this is supposed to be clean, wholesome playtime for kids?

I guess I can see that the dog poo toy kinda (in a discusting way) teaches kids to clean up after their pet (but not really, prolly more along the lines of playin with poo:throwup:) but what does eating zombie hearts and colons teach them? I can see it now:

mom: TIMMY!!! why in the hell did you cut open the dog!?!?!?

timmy: but mom! its just like the eating the zombie game!!

:suicide:

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Tell me abt it. They had another I saw a while back, it was a baby doll that would piss its self. Kinda like the old baby alives from back then. I saw the commercial was like this shits fuckin weird, and the lil girl was a horrible mother, the dolls piss was green. I know yellow means it dehydrated but damn greens gotta be horrible!
Green? Sounds like mud-butt not pee....

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:crackup::crackup:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Green? Sounds like mud-butt not pee....
The commercial said it was piss, it was kawi green pee, not the dark pastel shit green :spit:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lmao

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
my wife came home one day and said they have a toy now that is a zombie, and you make its entrails out of a gelatin type food, and you can eat it.

are they serious? eating zombie guts? and this is supposed to be clean, wholesome playtime for kids?
:suicide:

What not to do when hungry during a zombie apocalypse!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
U gotaa fake eating the zombie to trick the other zombies. I'd like the think theys be Shaun of the dead zombies instead of dawn of the dead zombies

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Ummmmm no. I'll take my old batman, star wars and transformer toys any day. Not to mention the old awesome tonka truck made of metal. It's just like cartoons, the shit they have is all pussyfied. I remember watch batman the good version, xmen and spiderman. Hell I'm Watching all of xmen on Netflix and it's still awesome.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Its amazin what they will bring out to make a buck!:badteeth::lol:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
there were some pretty bad toys in the 70's, 80's, and 90'stoo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts