Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or is it just here in Miami that people are so stupid.

To each his own but if you wanted a truck, buy one.

Just looks stupid, rims and paint cost more than car-that seeems to be a rule.

They never upgrade the brakes after adding all that rolling mass.

·
Registered
945 Posts
yea theres a bunch of black guys around where i live with lifted caddys and olds and stuff with like 26 and 28" wheels but their cars dont look as good as that one theres are usually all beat up and scratched and wrecked

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
yea the big thing around here is for 'em to put numbers on the side of their car that represent the rim size on the car. so it will say something like 24's it's rediculous..

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
Or is it just here in Miami that people are so stupid.

To each his own but if you wanted a truck, buy one.

Just looks stupid, rims and paint cost more than car-that seeems to be a rule.

They never upgrade the brakes after adding all that rolling mass.

maybe he getting ready for the next storm that will hit fla. :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
sad but true i'm afraid they come to Reno from the bay area but thank goodness they don't live here. :throwup:

BD

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
yeap its huge here too I say ditch the $6000 rims and get a $6500 bike. They got this whole "how to get poonanie thing" backwards lol

·
Registered
675 Posts
Andy said:
Its amazing that people pay to have their car look like that.

hmmmm.... I think I know where those stolen SUV's parts are ending up now. I don't believe they really paid for them. fuggen thieves.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Ya ever notice how some cultures fixate on overly large booties or long necks or tiny feet or . . . This makes at least as much sense as lowrider, more since this will make it over a speed bump.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
:puke: That looks so fuggen retarded!! I wonder how much crack one has to sell to afford those wheels/tires not to mention the bowling ball paint job?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
There are a few rides around here that looks like that with a lift kit and nerf bars!!! :crackup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Pressley10r said:
yea theres a bunch of black guys around where i live with lifted caddys and olds and stuff with like 26 and 28" wheels but their cars dont look as good as that one theres are usually all beat up and scratched and wrecked

same here in South carolina. I think its just certain cities everywhere

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out where the whole "bigger is better" thought process started, at least in respect to rim size. Is that the po' man's Hummer?

·
Registered
652 Posts
lavudyar said:
I'm still trying to figure out where the whole "bigger is better" thought process started, at least in respect to rim size. Is that the po' man's Hummer?
Its a black thang...Ive also seen mini size wheels on large cars. As long as they think its kool, they will do it...Its a shame to put money in such useless items, then actually live in a shack. :headshake

·
Registered
84 Posts
Bobster said:
Its a black thang...Ive also seen mini size wheels on large cars. As long as they think its kool, they will do it...Its a shame to put money in such useless items, then actually live in a shack. :headshake
That's awful, i can't believe you guys are tripping over that and to say it's a black thang....WOW!!! that's crazy.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
:+1:

MOTO-GP said:
That's awful, i can't believe you guys are tripping over that and to say it's a black thang....WOW!!! that's crazy.

It's deff not a Black thing. although the majorit of the people I have seen with cars like this are African American there is a number of other races that have these too.

I personally would call it a hmmmmm Hip Hop thing maybe. I think a lot of this came from southern rap artists like Mystikal and the likes. Anyone who is into the Hip Hop culture could be into this no matter what their race is. It just happens to be that a good number of the Hip Hop fans are black.

That could be a sweet car with a few changes... Maybe 18's instead of 28's

1 - 20 of 52 Posts