Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been a while since I last posted. I am looking to buy a ZRX1200. I am really interested in one with green paint scheme but will consider any color. I would like to purchase it from a member on here if possible but would also apreciate any info on othere sellers or web address where I can go and look at used motorcycles. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have one thats up for sale. Its an 01 with 25k miles and of course in green. PM me if your interested I'll send some pics. Located in San Francisco.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one thats up for sale. Its an 01 with 25k miles and of course in green. PM me if your interested I'll send some pics. Located in San Francisco.
PM sent. Oh and I guess I posted this in the wrong section should have put it in the wanted. Sorry to the admins for any inconvience this may cause.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jesus christ the 1200r is a nutso bike!! my friend had one and i have plenty of youtube vids of that bike!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/six2onesv1k
Thanks for the videos. I had a 2006 zx-10r but I got rid of it so that I could own the two bikes that I have always wanted. A 2004 RC51 Nicky Hayden edition that I purchased last October in perfect all stock mint condition and the other is the ZRX1200. I am hoping that this forums can help me track down a good one. I have been looking all over the internet for one but the dealers want to much and I havent been able to find to many being sold by private sellers. I such at searching on the web.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Try (zrxoa.org) I'm a member there andd ther is usually some for sale there. That's where I sold my '01 ZRX1200. Good bunch of guys over there too, just a little older crowd.

·
Registered
61 Posts
zrxoa.com as someone above sugested. You will love the ZRX, my brother has an 06 10R, and still loves to ride the Rex!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I have a 99 1100 and it's the most fun you can have under 120mph.. over that you need a ZX10r :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Deffinatly a very fun bike to ride.
Not a high speed bike though, good all around bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts