Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looknig to stretch and lower my 07 zx10r to get into drag racing. I've talked to some guys on here about extensions but wanna see all my options. Need extensions, black only, prefer over 6 inches, longer chain, prefer blue, longer brake line, prefer blue...lol..i might consider a swingarm instead of extensions, and i need lowering links as well...let me know what you got

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Go with a swing arm or don't buy any cheap freaking extensions....Seen one to many horror stories about them cracking or breaking...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Go with a swing arm or don't buy any cheap freaking extensions....Seen one to many horror stories about them cracking or breaking...
:+1:... extensions will work well for a mildly modified bike, but if you are looking to produce mad HP then a swingarm is the way to go.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i know a guy with an arm for sale. 8" to 10" adjustable w/ built in air tank... PM me with your price range and ill send a few options your way

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
are these the turn key ones you can adjust just buy a few clicks or turns?

Yes you turn the adjuster with an open end wrench and it takes it were u need it I think its down to 4"..

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
yup they should be here just holla when your ready..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah got everything done already..sorry forgot to update this page. only thing i really want to do is now lower it..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts