Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
everyone looking for a power commander needs to keep their eyes peeled for eBay and the classifieds here, they dont last long so you have to be on your toes. They go from 150 on up, just be ready to pull the trigger when you see one. I see them constantly on eBay for 150-200 and they are usually gone within the day, KEEP LOOKING!

·
Registered
55 Posts
not new

read the ad... doesn't seem new. plus the face has a scratch. seems like someone is trying to pass it off as new to me.

good find nevertheless.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I read the ad, Im the one that posted it, he says he thinks its new, if you got something pertaining to the original post, by all means share it, if not stop wasting time and space up here

·
Registered
55 Posts
lame

read the ad again. the ad states "Up for auction is a used Dynojet Power Commander III..."

in addition, the basis for him thinking that it is not used is due to the usb cable still being sealed doesn't mean much considering that anyone can use their own usb cable rather than open the packaged cable.

someone has an attitude problem... although I'm not sure why considering I said it was a good find... don't get your panties in a twist.

I read the ad, Im the one that posted it, he says he thinks its new, if you got something pertaining to the original post, by all means share it, if not stop wasting time and space up here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts