Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Looking for a OEM under tail piece, any color will do must be in good shape - no cracks. I need a complete (left and right) lower fairing as well - must be in good shape too.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Zach B.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Helllllpppp!

·
Registered
208 Posts
The tail you looking for look like this.. were the plate and rear signals are???

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it's the piece under that. Thanks.

Z

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Look up HotBodiesRacing (u got colors to choose from) or for the OEM, look up RonAyers.com.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I can't tell if you want the rear undertail which has the turn signals, plate mount, and reflector or the rear hugger that covers the tire.

I have both of them off an 04, PM me if interested.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I'm looking for the tail section center piece.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Hey man this is the only piece of the undertail. IF this isn't the part then I assume you are actually looking for a piece of the tail section itself?

I know its dirty, been in my basement for 4 years.

2008_1203undertail0001.JPG

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not looking for the tail light and plate assembly. I'm need the bottom piece of the tail. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i have that but its plastic welded to the sides of the tail section.. its black

·
Registered
779 Posts
i think that section is attached to the sides of the tail...........lemme look, i have a rashed tail section somewhere.

Yup, it's glued or something. want a rashed up tail to mess with? it's blue.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think that section is attached to the sides of the tail...........lemme look, i have a rashed tail section somewhere.

Yup, it's glued or something. want a rashed up tail to mess with? it's blue.
Sure, as long as the middle piece on the tail is fine. Mine pulled out - it wasn't that hard to get out from the 2 side tail pieces. I'll take a pic of exactly what I need tonight just so there's no confusion. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Sure, as long as the middle piece on the tail is fine. Mine pulled out - it wasn't that hard to get out from the 2 side tail pieces. I'll take a pic of exactly what I need tonight just so there's no confusion. Thanks everyone!
pm me with your zip, and i'll get you a shipping quote. do you want the whole tail? the left is rashed. right is good. i don't want to screw up the center separating though.............

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have a set of lowers. Good shape. Nothing broken, tabs fine, no cracks. White w/ a bunch of stickers....just dirty & needs new paint.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a set of lowers. Good shape. Nothing broken, tabs fine, no cracks. White w/ a bunch of stickers....just dirty & needs new paint.

PM me if interested.
Great, sent you a PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have tail

Hey Guys,

Looking for a OEM under tail piece, any color will do must be in good shape - no cracks. I need a complete (left and right) lower fairing as well - must be in good shape too.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Zach B.
I have a complete tail fairing no cracks almost perfect except for road rash on the left side. it is titanium i can email you pictures send me your email and i will email you back

1 - 20 of 20 Posts