Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for an iPhone.. anyone have any???

i have a Blackberry 8350i w/ direct connect that i can trade+cash also if a phone guru is in to buying and selling.

·
Registered
540 Posts
im looking for an iPhone.. anyone have any???

i have a Blackberry 8350i w/ direct connect that i can trade+cash also if a phone guru is in to buying and selling.
Which iPhone are you looking at buying and are you planning on using it through AT&T or do you need the hacked version?

·
Registered
778 Posts
ive got two iphones, one is unlocked & jailbroken(1st gen with 3.0 software) and i got one that is a locked 2rd gen with 3.1.4 software(that software can't be unlocked or jailbroken)

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which iPhone are you looking at buying and are you planning on using it through AT&T or do you need the hacked version?
as long as it will take a SIM card it will work for me... ill just use the sim card out my blackberry...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive got two iphones, one is unlocked & jailbroken(1st gen with 3.0 software) and i got one that is a locked 2rd gen with 3.1.4 software(that software can't be unlocked or jailbroken)
u sure that sofetware is 3.1.4 not 3.1.2???? just checking..

·
Administrator
6,723 Posts
iPhone OS firmware is only up to 3.1.2, and yes it can be jailbroke

·
Registered
778 Posts
yeah my bad it is 3.1.2 and we tried for hours to jailbreak&unlock it with no luck, but had no probs unlocking the 1st gen

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah my bad it is 3.1.2 and we tried for hours to jailbreak&unlock it with no luck, but had no probs unlocking the 1st gen
pm me prices on them....

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
or just post them if you would rather that....

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pm sent

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
also need to make sure it accepts SIM Cards.... i was told all iPhones do, but rather be safe than sorry

·
Registered
778 Posts
yeah it accepts SIM i dont know if they make one that doesnt????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts