Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, it's been a few years since I've ridden a ninja, (6 years to be exact, and I'm dying) but I think it's time to hop back on. I'm looking for a pearl solar yellow 10 very specifically, and I shall not be swayed from my decision. It might be a few months before I'm ready to commit, but I'm going to start the soul searching now. I want it low miles, and preferably few, if any mods at all. (Full akrapovic exhausts are welcome though) the point is it needs to be easy to return to stock unless I just like what you've done. Hit me up of you spot something or are looking to sell. Thanks guys, it's good to be back.

·
Registered
696 Posts
no sir :grin2: i really want the same bike i started out on, and i'm a patient man.
I think you just missed one a couple months ago. I'm not sure, but the exhaust and other goodies from it were up for sale just recently. If you are getting a gen 2 for sure, you may want to snatch that stuff up if it's still available.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
how far are you from MA? around 4K on the clock. I am off/on about selling but contact if you want details
10arata.jpg

10arata3.jpg

10arata2.jpg

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I think last time i drove it it may have been 4500ish just PM me if interested. I think I may have most of the stock part too(brake lines,seats,most of the exhaust,more), 3 windscreens, corbin rear saddle

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hey diesel10R, is that the OEM chain guard? If so, how do you keep the plastic looking so nice and black. Mine has that shitty faded car bumper look to it. I've thought about trying that plastic restorer stuff, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hey diesel10R, is that the OEM chain guard? If so, how do you keep the plastic looking so nice and black. Mine has that shitty faded car bumper look to it. I've thought about trying that plastic restorer stuff, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Yes!, havent done much but keep her clean, she's very well taken care of an sleeps indoors.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have one I just recently picked up. Contact me if your interested. I'm in Baltimore Maryland don't know own how to upload pics. Bike has 9,300 miles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts