Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s probably unobtainium these days, but I thought I’d try my luck. Really need this for a special build.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I know it’s probably unobtainium these days, but I thought I’d try my luck. Really need this for a special build.
Its very unlikely-extremely unlikely anybody has one after all these years. They were not that popular over here folks at all levels opting for Kent Cams "kawa32" previous gens KIT cams 1&2 were a little more popular but only because kent cams "kawa30" was not noticeably different on short circuit. If you must have a G3 KIT cam then get one of the cam manufactures over there to re-grind you one. Web cams can do that but also have after market profiles of there own similar to kent Cams that would be better than the G3 kit cams.

·
Registered
347 Posts
had four supposedley gen 3 race intakes brought here for head/cam install/degreeing this year. all purchased on the net. one was stk gen 1/2 int. one had a int lobe wiped out. one was a stk gen 3, the other was a genuine gen 3 race int. only way to know gen 3 stk from gen 3 race int is difference in duration measured when degreeing, gen 3 race int going to be 243-244 @.040, stk gen 3 about 237-238.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts