Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I have a set but one has a tweaked carrier. I was going to straight it. I'll sell them both to you for $75 shipped within US. If you don't want to straighten it you can buy another off ebay. Im basically just charging you for the good one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather just buy a good, straight set but if nothing turns up soon then I'll take them. Any idea how to straighten them? Also are they in good cosmetic condition?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Yup, they are from my 2013. The one shouldn't be bad and the other is pretty much new. I bent it in storage. I don't know if my wheel fell over or something. They are going for cheap so its up to you. There is a method to straighten but I'm not sure. If I get it fixed or fix it myself then I will charge full price.

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,131 Posts
I have a set of WSBK Braking rotors for $375 shipped used about 2k miles and also a set of used stocks ones not sure of the mileage as they were spares $100 shipped
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a pair of 310 mm rotors to match the 3rd gen calipers I got as an upgrade for my 1st gen ZX10. Stock or aftermarket are both fine, used is fine too as long as they're straight and within spec.

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I have a set of WSBK Braking rotors for $375 shipped used about 2k miles and also a set of used stocks ones not sure of the mileage as they were spares $100 shipped
Damn, I want those rotors!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts