Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just as it says im looking for a set of the black forks from the 07 SE 10r i have spare parts to trade or will pay cash

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yeah i wanna get some black outter fork tubes from the 07 SE ZX-10R later when i go back to work & see if they fit on the 04 05 so i can get rid of the Gold :bling:

·
Registered
92 Posts
i have some as well that you can buy. they need new seals, 50 bucks plus shipping is fine with me =)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yeah i wanna get some black outter fork tubes from the 07 SE ZX-10R later when i go back to work & see if they fit on the 04 05 so i can get rid of the Gold :bling:
You will need to figure out how to make the axle and tire work.. The 06 thru 10 models use a different size axle bearing. It can be done but will not be a direct swap over.

·
Registered
523 Posts
You will need to figure out how to make the axle and tire work.. The 06 thru 10 models use a different size axle bearing. It can be done but will not be a direct swap over.
No im not going to use the lower part of the fork :cool:
Only the fork tube outter's & from what I've seen on most Kawasaki parts list sites the 04 & 07 seem to have the same part number's :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
No im not going to use the lower part of the fork :cool:
Only the fork tube outter's & from what I've seen on most Kawasaki parts list sites the 04 & 07 seem to have the same part number's :mrgreen:
Very smart!!! Didn't think of doing it that way..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yeah might work out cheaper doing it that way instead of buying the wheel & axle to go with it :wink:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
let me know cause i wana do the same swap
im sick of this gold shit

·
Registered
523 Posts
Sure will mate :wink: Just gotta wait till i go back to work & earn a few more dollars to buy some over the next few month's seems im still on Holidays till the 14th :mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts