Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB a 2004-2005 ZX10R Factory service manual, PAPER edition..

Years ago I bought a cheapo CD version from fleabay, and it's crap.

Does not have to be in mint condition, but no missing pages..

Cheers,

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I might do that.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
837 Posts
When I work on the bike I print off the pages I need and keep them in a loose leaf binder, indexed for reference. I think they sell here for about £50, if you can get them

·
Registered
101 Posts
WTB a 2004-2005 ZX10R Factory service manual, PAPER edition..

Years ago I bought a cheapo CD version from fleabay, and it's crap.

Does not have to be in mint condition, but no missing pages..

Cheers,

:eek:ccasion1

When I work on the bike I print off the pages I need and keep them in a loose leaf binder, indexed for reference. I think they sell here for about £50, if you can get them
:+1:
Easier / quicker to search on the laptop and print what you need instead of flipping through pages of the whole manual in paper format. Manuals get dirty even the pages you print will get dirty when working on the bike. Laptops / tablets / smart phones are failry common these days. This is the one I use and it is complete and a proper PDF with clickable table of content and what not, not the same as the scanned version. Check it out, and is way better then the plain scanned version.

2004-2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R Service Manual - ZX6R Forum

Also kit manual, scanned version http://legwenosor.free.fr/techniques/ZX10RaceKitManual.pdf

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys,

Just downloaded it in PDF....I will print a few pages on whatever I need to work on.

Happy Holidays to all !

:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts