Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

WTB:05 10R looking for a front tire

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  shojivic 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone has a new or slightly used front tire they want to get rid of. I'm on an 05 10R :hello:

#2 ·
tire

i have a brand new pilot power for that front rim retails for around $160- $200
its yours for 120.00 +shipping which should only be like 10 bucks still has the stickers on it from the factory let me know if your interested thanks (paypal)

#3 ·
I have a Metzeler Sportec M3 120/70/17 with lots of tread left. I was going to run it on my supermoto but it is a little heavy for it. Let me know if you are interested.
It is a little dirty from sitting in the shop for awhile but still a good tire.
50.00 + shipping and its yours.

#4 ·
#9 ·
D'oh! Lolz!

After coming back to this forum from a 7 year hiatus (previous 10R sold, etc), I have to admit the site design and format has taken me some time to get used to. Sometimes the date on the suggestions for related topics is missed and I don't realize how old these posts are.. even if it's new to me as unread information.

But nevertheless, I'm one to dislike resurrecting old threads, so take my word, I'll check twice before putting in my lousy 2 cents...

#10 ·
It's all good. The more time you spend here, the more familiar you will be with the format and the easier it is. But if not, my job here is to point out things like this by providing sarcastic responses to it. ;):ROFLMAO:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.