Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my buddy needs a 04 05 zx10 tail and the piece that goes on top of the tail behind the seat. preferabbly blue but can be painted. if you have one you want to get rid of please e mail pics and price to [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey guys my buddy needs a 04 05 zx10 tail and the piece that goes on top of the tail behind the seat. preferabbly blue but can be painted. if you have one you want to get rid of please e mail pics and price to [email protected] thanks
I bought the rockwall texas performance fiberglass one and it was really nice, just a little dremal fit and it has held up nice!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought the rockwall texas performance fiberglass one and it was really nice, just a little dremal fit and it has held up nice!!!
how much was the part? and do you happen to know how strong it is compared to the oem fairing??

thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
im not sure if your looking for the part but parts depot has the part for about $30 idk how good their quality is maybe somebody on here knows??? but they do have them and they have the oem paint for it... hope that helps

·
Registered
162 Posts

I've got a tail in the 05 titanium that's in good shape and was only on my bike for about a month. I'll get some pics tomorrow and try to email them if he's still looking. I don't however have the top taillight cover piece if that's the one your talking about (behind passenger correct?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts