Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
That man is the shite. Haga is in for a fight for the championship for sure.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
how about not putting the damn results in the fricking title . some of s like to watch superrpole. how many times do we have to go over this?

·
Registered
304 Posts
where can you watch the superpoles at?

Dang, Ben is on fire. I only wish he rode the 10, LOL.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
how about not putting the damn results in the fricking title . some of s like to watch superrpole. how many times do we have to go over this?
No reason to get pissy. I wouldn't post any race results, i didn't feel there was any harm in posting the results of superpole. Hell i didn't even know they aired super pole.

My mistake

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
the internet is a powerful tool. you can find practice and superpole dowloads through certain sites. please don't post results for anything racing related in the titles of your posts. you seriosly fuck with a race fan like that. I was all set to watch over lunch today.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
No reason to get pissy. I wouldn't post any race results, i didn't feel there was any harm in posting the results of superpole. Hell i didn't even know they aired super pole.

My mistake
thanks for putting it up man, not all of us are able to view superpole:wink: spies is the shiz, i wish bayliss would of stayed in 1 more year, that would of even been more fun to watch:eyecrazy:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like i said, my mistake. I'm just trying to provide the information for other members. I didn't realize that superpole results would irritate other members. My understanding of the rules was that race results were not to be posted, i did not know that included qualifying results.

Now I know better than to post qualifying results and I will be more careful with my thread titles in the future.

I apologize

At least you have 2 good races to still look forward to on Saturday... :p

·
2,461 Posts
the internet is a powerful tool. you can find practice and superpole dowloads through certain sites. please don't post results for anything racing related in the titles of your posts. you seriosly fuck with a race fan like that. I was all set to watch over lunch today.
wtf? it's a free country, the guy was posting useful info, not all of us are blessed with these certain sites. also i checked out wsbk's web-site and they had the results posted too, hows that any diffrent?

Reactions: Vio

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
wtf? it's a free country, the guy was posting useful info, not all of us are blessed with these certain sites.....cut the guy some slack
Its a free country and all ,but 9r to 10r is right and even Vio can see it, so lesson learned; its early in the season and we all can respect each others wishes. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's all cool. In the future i'll keep the titles more generic. I'm not trying to piss off or ruin anything for anyone.

I tried to change it on this thread but it didn't seem to work

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
It's all cool. In the future i'll keep the titles more generic. I'm not trying to piss off or ruin anything for anyone.

I tried to change it on this thread but it didn't seem to work
Ive done it too and felt the wrath of some of the guys. But I understand their passion, Im a nut when it comes to MC racing.

·
2,461 Posts
Its a free country and all ,but 9r to 10r is right and even Vio can see it, so lesson learned; its early in the season and we all can respect each others wishes. :eek:ccasion1
i deffinatly can see getting upset about the race results themselves but qualifying? come on, a guy should be able to post that info w/o hassle. id be pissed too if the race results were mentioned oh wait...........the way the friggin ama is doing there coverage we'll all know who won the race a week in advance before they're aired:headshake

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
To all the guys hating last year and saying Ben will not do good in WSB he is out classed all I have to say is!!!!! :thefinger

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
to all the guys hating last year and saying ben will not do good in wsb he is out classed all i have to say is!!!!! :thefinger
:+1:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
if i remember right BD was blasting someone over this last year!!! :spit: not only will ben kick ass but he will dominate!!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I have to admit, Im suprised how well Ben is doing. Not because of his ability, but because he doesnt know the tracks. Well hes blown that theory out of the water so far.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have to admit, Im suprised how well Ben is doing. Not because of his ability, but because he doesnt know the tracks. Well hes blown that theory out of the water so far.
i agree. It is pretty damn impressive.

According to Spies, he learned the Phillip Island course from playing video games so it wasn't hard to get used to the layout :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts