Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on BeInsports last night very good info on who went where and how the season was shaping up for 2014. The Suzuki's look faster this year and Aprilia is always a threat. Tommy is still the man to beat as he has posted the fastest times at Philip Island. Go Team Green.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have we already had a discussion about the EVO bikes. CRT was poorly executed in Moto GP, I cant see this going well in wsbk. The front of the pack looks to be pretty trick though.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Have we already had a discussion about the EVO bikes. CRT was poorly executed in Moto GP, I cant see this going well in wsbk. The front of the pack looks to be pretty trick though.
IMO it makes no sense to run EVO with the rest of the field except to help fill out the grid. No Yamaha, no BMW factory support (where there were two teams in 2012), only 2 Suzukis and 2 Hondas with really bad luck. WSBK is almost becoming the same as MotoGP in that there are really only 2 dogs in the fight.

I hope Sykes and Baz do well, as always, and I also hope Guintoli and Elias do well on the Ape, but I hope Melandri crashes out and loses his ride early in the season.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Personally not as exited as last year because last year was the year of the Ninja a miss before that year but signs it was just a matter of time to take down the the best Riders/Bikes and Teams....to actually see it in person take place was also special........Now the Rest is just Gravy on a Terrific year for the Ninja and Team going forward. :mrgreen:

Bloo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts