Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
JR is a machine!TS is getting the eye of the tiger back!
What a save by JR
TOM now OWNS Donnington with 6 wins in a Row...I thought it was Great Rea breaks the track record only to be shattered by Tom in race 2.....then Tom creates the Biggest Lead by any Rider all year from 1st to 2nd place in a Race by 9sec......I am sure no matter what happens the rest of the Year Tom proved to many why he is a World Champion too. :wink:

Either way Kawi #1 and #2 both Races is just Awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Always On Mod
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TOM now OWNS Donnington with 6 wins in a Row...I thought it was Great Rea breaks the track record only to be shattered by Tom in race 2.....then Tom creates the Biggest Lead by any Rider all year from 1st to 2nd place in a Race by 9sec......I am sure no matter what happens the rest of the Year Tom proved to many why he is a World Champion too. :wink:

Either way Kawi #1 and #2 both Races is just Awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Bloo
This is exactly why I started the thread. You're echoing my thoughts 100% here bloo.

If you're not on a kawi this year you are on a second tier bike.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
This is exactly why I started the thread. You're echoing my thoughts 100% here bloo.

If you're not on a kawi this year you are on a second tier bike.
I like how Rea made it seem easy when he made a mistake then got back to second place at the end.....it was Clear it wasn't only about Riders since Tom and Rea have different styles on how they ride the Ninja just that they are so dominant and that is a team thing that must have made Kawi proud and of course the rest of us fans. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
So happy to see Tom on the top tier!he has got his mojo going and you can see Rae and him are a force united!the rider atm is JR and has shown the rest of the field that hes got the best bike he has had for years and doing the ZX10R community proud!1-2 in WSBK 2015!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Does anyone know where i can download/stream both races from. i missed the first race and decided to watch F1 while the second race was on.

Seems i missed another epic race.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I just caught up on Race1, loved watching the 2 Kawi's battling it out...brilliant action

1 - 10 of 10 Posts