Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
And ZX10R with Sykes on board is the only bike that broke 300km/h yesterday,Tom did 301,7 km/h

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Yea, Sykes in 4th is :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, good luck to team grean (they could use a little luck)

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
maybe this will be the year we can finally at least get back into the mix of things?!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
It rained the last day of the test so no good times but Sykes wound up 4th OA for the 3 day test and about 0.2 seconds off of the fastest time. Pretty promising.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Best Kwack 9 secs (!) slower than the quickest :(
at least thats wot it sez on my timing sheet.
Different conditions, it was almost dry (few "wet" spots) when Xaus set his time, when the Kawis where out on track it was wet, and at that point Checa was leading the Kawis, not bad at all..

And Sykes best time was only 0.2 sec behind the best time at the test, 4. place.. I believe in Kawi again in WSBK! :helmet:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Different conditions, it was almost dry (few "wet" spots) when Xaus set his time, when the Kawis where out on track it was wet, and at that point Checa was leading the Kawis, not bad at all..

And Sykes best time was only 0.2 sec behind the best time at the test, 4. place.. I believe in Kawi again in WSBK! :helmet:
I know its only testing right now, but this bike with Sykes riding is way ahead of where Vermeulen was at this point last year. My money says Sykes will be on the podium 3-4 times this year, and we may even get to see two Kawi riders finish in the top 3 if nobody crashes out and gets hurt. :thumbsup:

I dunno though...maybe just wishful thinking. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sykes was around 0.8 sec faster than last year at the test, (on only 1 day) and that on a more "slippery" Portimao..

(compared, all the other was slower, Rea almost 2 secs slower than last year)

It looks promising!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts