Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
danno22 said:
mms://media2.brturbo.com/bandsports.wmv
DANNO...is that the real thing?....I appreciate the link...although I had to stop as I will be watching it tomorrow here in the US.....remember the thread I started about warnings?...yes the thread topic can be construed as the real thing but with all the different time zones thought the world it can be also mistaken as qualifying or something else....WARNINGS PLEASE AND MORE DESCRIPTIVE... I stopped in a few seconds after watching it... that won’t happen on TV for us in the US for over 12hrs on Speed channel. :badteeth:

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's, I've just put the link right:ayyy:

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bluedevil said:
DANNO...is that the real thing?....I appreciate the link...although I had to stop as I will be watching it tomorrow here in the US.....remember the thread I started about warnings?...yes the thread topic can be construed as the real thing but with all the different time zones thought the world it can be also mistaken as qualifying or something else....WARNINGS PLEASE AND MORE DESCRIPTIVE... I stopped in a few seconds after watching it... that won’t happen on TV for us in the US for over 12hrs on Speed channel. :badteeth:
I thought the thread title said enough:wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
danno22 said:
I thought the thread title said enough:wink:
Yeah, in your time zone....."WSBK online now" could mean qualifying or something.....We had a big thread here about warnings...many in the US have thier recorders ready for tomorrow...not raising shit...but this is a touchy subject...a big "Warning" or "Spoiler" will help in the start.:wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
bluedevil said:
Yeah, in your time zone....."WSBK online now" could mean qualifying or something.....We had a big thread here about warnings...many in the US have thier recorders ready for tomorrow...not raising shit...but this is a touchy subject...a big "Warning" or "Spoiler" will help in the start.:wink:

This is what I am talking about:

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17889

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I fixed the 1st line of the original post, should do it:helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
danno22 said:
I fixed the 1st line of the original post, should do it:helmet:
your, dancing bear is cracking me up..lol

unfortunatly only a mod can fix the title...you might want to ask them. :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
danno22 said:
Have'nt I posted in that?:idea:
if you did....what happened to the "Warning"...."Spoiler"...in the title :idea:

·
Registered
219 Posts
bluedevil,

I would suggest you stay away from any thread that has info on the current round all together. You can't accuse others of disclosing information when your curiosity got the better of you.

DON'T LOOK UNTIL YOU CAN SEE YOUR RACE!!!

I appreciate the link after watching the race in real time via WSBK timing!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Archille said:
bluedevil,

I would suggest you stay away from any thread that has info on the current round all together. You can't accuse others of disclosing information when your curiosity got the better of you.

DON'T LOOK UNTIL YOU CAN SEE YOUR RACE!!!

I appreciate the link after watching the race in real time via WSBK timing!!!

suggest what you want....I am clicking through the racing section and see WSBK and there are many threads on that subject...If I saw a warning sign...then I would have hit the brakes...but that's just me and feel others getting ready to record tomorrow in the same boat.

but, if a title is questionable then all I am saying it might not be the most descriptive. :idea:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Archille said:
dano22,

If you don't mind, can you email bluedevil with your thread title and make sure you have his approval before posting, PLEASE!

Well, why don't you email me...before you post..:thefinger

Reactions: danno46

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think any warning is needed in the thread title now I've sorted the first post. There's no results anywhere to need a spoiler:cool:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hey Danno -- Thanks for the link to the Portugese station earlier. No WSBK when I checked it out, but a way cool special on BASE-jumping featuring Felix Baumgartner. Kudos and rep for you, brotha! :cool:

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow thanks CC! I'm watching supersport on TV & it's on there as well, race 2 is on around 4.30 my time:ayyy:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts