Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WorldSBK < Calendar 2016

I almost forgot the Gen 5 is the New bike for Kawasaki it should be interesting and hopefully great racing this year.....just wanted to give a heads up to set your DVR recievers I almost forgot as well for Dish Network members BEIN sports Channel 392 Saturday 2/27/16.

PS...Please remember this Site is a Anti Spoiler Thread meaning all Spoilers will be subject to deletion, Infractions and Moderation...thanks

bloo

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Did you guys catch the preview of the 2016 season on Thursday. Should be a heck of a season. Remember that Moto Gp will be on the Bein Sports channel also. Next weekend let the racing begin.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I set up the dvr like a week ago but it only gives me the option for race 2 :headshake:. Idk about wsbk but bsb puts their races on YouTube a day or 2 after they air, may be worth checking into

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I almost forgot as well for Dish Network members BEIN sports Channel 392 Saturday 2/27/16.
I set up the dvr like a week ago but it only gives me the option for race 2 :headshake:. Idk about wsbk but bsb puts their races on YouTube a day or 2 after they air, may be worth checking into
I also just set my dvr up, looks like we are only getting to see race # 2...GRRRRRRRRRRR !
Can you guys be more specific it may help other members look at my first post? :idea:

Thanks,

Bloo

·
Registered
105 Posts
Seeing as most of you can only "find" race 1, this might help. i colleague told me that race 1 will be held on Saturday (6am for us in South africa) and race 2, 24hours later on Sunday.

Was also confirmed when i looked at the worldsbk website. I would have missed race 1 if i wasn't told about this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I set up my DVR to record and it's giving me a 10pm - 12:30am Friday night time slot for the race. I'm assuming this is the first race. I'm in the Washington DC area & have Comcast. @ G-Man, I didn't have to pay anything extra for this channel but I'm also not sure which package I got. I have a friend that sales Comcast & He gave me everything, including all of the Premium channels at nothing extra.

·
Always On Mod
1,840 Posts
Testing going on at PI right now predicts it's going to be a good year. Top 6 within 0.5 sec including Ducati, Yam, Honda, and of course Kawi.
Of course, it's just practice. If last year is an indicator, PI is an outlier and not indicative of the championship. Should make for some awesome racing though!
Spoiler!

WSBK Results - Phillip Island - WSBK Official testing results [Monday PM]
WSBK Results - Phillip Island - WSBK Official testing results [Tuesday AM]
WSBK Results - Phillip Island - WSBK Official testing results [Tuesday PM]

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Any one here subscribe to the SBK Season Pass for Streaming? $77 is cheaper than $30 a month!

I'll be subscribing within the next few days, prob gonna split the account with a few friends

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seeing as most of you can only "find" race 1, this might help. i colleague told me that race 1 will be held on Saturday (6am for us in South africa) and race 2, 24hours later on Sunday.

Was also confirmed when i looked at the worldsbk website. I would have missed race 1 if i wasn't told about this.
It's looking like BEIN sports isn't recording both races so far because I only see a 1hour recording. I don't see what the problem is this isn't the first Time 2yrs ago Laguna Seca did 2 races on 2 different days this is not the first time. :dontknow:

·
Registered
131 Posts
As was almost touched on, fellas, remember WSBK switched to the "weekend doubleheader," format from now on. One race on Saturday and race 2 on Sunday's going forward. It was new regulations that the teams aren't super pleased about from my understanding.

Animal, like they say though, PI is a terrible racetrack to determine motorbike performance. It's almost a direct measurement of the size of the riders pair of twins..

1 - 20 of 85 Posts