·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Spoiler!

I believe in the last few weeks the Gen 4 took the thunder out of the BMW and others what it's capable of it's winning or placing in many events. :wink::thumbsup::mrgreen: have to say it was fun watching the young lad with the NINJA Green leathers laughing it up. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Registered
173 Posts
The 2nd race got bumped to midnight (east coast time) due to a weather delay and they played Brno again after race 1 instead. All of the races at Silverstone will be re-aired on Tuesday morning (WSS,WSB1&2)
http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/filter/date/2012-8-7
Race 1 was shocking enough but, when Speed played Race 2 and bumped a Nascar broadcast Sunday night, my head literally exploded! I thought I'd never see the day that Speed would put motorcycle racing over Nascar.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I was bummed about race 2, but thanks for the update on the race replay date, I'll be watching! Race 1 was epic, I watched it 3 times yesterday...I can only hope the 2nd race will be as good!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
HOLY SHIP!!!!

Epic Fing race!!! And I never say epic what an fing race!

I will be purchasing the season of WSBK...

To all the haters of why Kawi can't win shuv it!!!

·
Team Green Baby!
1,518 Posts
I didn't watch it yet but now I'm really looking forward to it. They said race 2 was red flagged after only 8 laps. So sounds like race 1 is the one watch! Can't wait til I get home from work. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Thanks for posting these...:eek:ccasion1

The Eurosports commentators are geniuses compared to the Speed morons.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
596 Posts
I cringe when the American announcers call Sykes Tommy Sykes! Just doesn't sound right.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 20 of 28 Posts