Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go Philip Island this weekend, Rea on our zx10r is on the pole. Sykes is middle of third row. Ducatis and Aprillas going to tough tho, even suzuki has one bike lol (that counts I mean). Anyways GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KAWI:banana-metal::banana-metal:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
First off I want to say to the OP trackdaypro thanks for reading the Rules and Stickys about spoilers most learn the hard way you need them even Seasoned Veterans on this site still mess it up but not you. :eek:ccasion1

With that said fun racing going to be a close championship f'sho this year. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
What a dick move on Sykes by Mark ... I bet the went looking for him in the pits after the race. WOW

·
Registered
23 Posts
What a dick move on Sykes by Mark ... I bet the went looking for him in the pits after the race. WOW
VDM is hungry and rode great all weekend up until his late race wreck. Sykes is still butthurt from Baz last year. If he thinks the new guys VDM or Torres should pull over when he's near then he's in for a rude awakening and more crying...

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
F**k VDM and Torris. That was a dick move and everyone knows it. if he'd taken Sykes out that would have been a nasty off. Hope he went off on him in the pits

·
Registered
169 Posts
The races this past weekend, were really great!!!
Sure hope the rest of the season is like that!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yea, awesome racing and I can't wait to see the next one. That'll keep people in the seats. I'm glad Kawasaki signed Rea...I don't think Sykes has that killer agressiveness like Rea showed on the last few laps of each race. I do respect Sykes skills though, very much and usually my Desktop has his pics....maybe now, Rea...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yea, awesome racing and I can't wait to see the next one. That'll keep people in the seats. I'm glad Kawasaki signed Rea...I don't think Sykes has that killer agressiveness like Rea showed on the last few laps of each race. I do respect Sykes skills though, very much and usually my Desktop has his pics....maybe now, Rea...
I am as well personally glad Rea is on our side this year he can be very aggressive and use to get me nervous when ever he was next to Sykes racing.......but.....with that said everyone knows Sykes just doesn't do well at that track so before anyone starts to dismiss him I suggest you give it more than one round so know one gets eggs in face. :idea: :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
427 Posts
I am as well personally glad Rea is on our side this year he can be very aggressive and use to get me nervous when ever he was next to Sykes racing.......but.....with that said everyone knows Sykes just doesn't do well at that track so before anyone starts to dismiss him I suggest you give it more than one round so know one gets eggs in face. :idea: :wink:

bloo
Oh believe me, I'm a HUGE Sykes fan also, but sometimes new blood is good for development. Sykes got them where they are, and now lets see a different riding style. I think Kawasaki was very lucky to take a win out of there and it should be an interesting season.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Oh believe me, I'm a HUGE Sykes fan also, but sometimes new blood is good for development. Sykes got them where they are, and now lets see a different riding style. I think Kawasaki was very lucky to take a win out of there and it should be an interesting season.
I know huh...Rea said he promised the team he would not try to take the lead and the 1st race blew that strategy out the window....I think the whole Kawi camp was pleasantly surprised how well it went over all for both Rea and Sykes considering the track history for Kawi. :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Registered
1,438 Posts

bloo
It would most definitely be wrong to count sykes out, as he never does real well at PI. But clearly, he's got a formidable and hungry teammate now and some aggressive, young talent to compete with. I expect him to put up some decent results, but he's not going to be running away with too many races like he was able to the past couple years.

Rea has been riding an inferior bike for a while, so he's gotta be in hog heaven now. I don't know what the rule changes did to change what Tommy has been accustomed to riding the past few years., but I have to imagine that a couple steps backwards have been taken.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts