Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I watched race 1 and the WSS race on BeinTV live. Then for race 2 it quit and said no race was scheduled. WTF?? Had to watch it on Youtube even though I already knew the results.

Agreed on the surprises. It's definitely gonna be an interesting year! Probably the last year if will be interesting before changing to EVO rules, where the term "fast" really isn't relative to the current definition of the word.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I watched race 1 and the WSS race on BeinTV live. Then for race 2 it quit and said no race was scheduled. WTF?? Had to watch it on Youtube even though I already knew the results.

Agreed on the surprises. It's definitely gonna be an interesting year! Probably the last year if will be interesting before changing to EVO rules, where the term "fast" really isn't relative to the current definition of the word.

What are the Evo rules going to be?

I noticed they had an Evo class similar to CRT, what will be different next year?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are the Evo rules going to be?

I noticed they had an Evo class similar to CRT, what will be different next year?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Next year ALL bikes will be EVO, so none of the bikes we see running at the front will be there although some of the riders may be. It will be closer to Superstock than what we see currently, and while the bikes are still fast compared to what we can buy, they aren't what we're used to seeing. Mostly cost-cutting measures like a cap on brakes and suspension components, but also a smaller limit on the number of engines.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Lovely racing for sure! Cannot wait for the next one! Italians fighting each others.. Suzuki in the mix with MV Agusta WTF!! WSBK! best bikes and racing! Sad to see the Beemers gone. For the people that stopped watching.. please go back to your homework. Racing looks way better than last year.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I just got beIN Sports added to my package the other day and watched race 1 today, will watch race 2 tomorrow. LOVE the face that it plays complete with NO commercial breaks!

Spoiler!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I watched both, good races!
Spoiler!

FYI: I would not recommend subscribing to the WSBK video pass. Only streams in 720p and does not download video when you are paused, so you may end up watching a bit, then waiting for it to catch up and buffer :headshake Total shit and waste of $100. You can pay monthly, wish I would have subscribed for a month to try it out first.

Either add beIN to your cable, or download/stream the videos at www.666-sicco.info

·
Registered
290 Posts
I watched both, good races!
Spoiler!

FYI: I would not recommend subscribing to the WSBK video pass. Only streams in 720p and does not download video when you are paused, so you may end up watching a bit, then waiting for it to catch up and buffer :headshake Total shit and waste of $100. You can pay monthly, wish I would have subscribed for a month to try it out first.

Either add beIN to your cable, or download/stream the videos at www.666-sicco.info
i watched both races on youtube and they were in 1080p format

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
^^^ wrap it in spoiler tags, bro!
If you tell me how to do that I'll be happy to in the future. I did make an effort with the bold type though

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
got it! thanks Dude. I just went back and edited my psot #8 and wrapped it.
I'll be sure and use that feature in future posts. Thnx!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Good deal. Just didn't want you to have to feel the wrath of mods!
Yeah that was a good call bennice, thanks for the head’s up.
Wrath of the mods- already felt that for reposting, lol

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Well considering the thread title has spoiler plastered all over it whether you are on the desktop site or mobile app, I would say anything that gets posted is fair game. Now if there was a pre-race discussion thread not tagged as a spoiler, and someone posted any spoiler information or race results in it, they would need to wrap that text in the spoiler code. You can also use it for posting graphic images so people have to click on it to see it.

·
Always On Mod
1,839 Posts
Spoiler!

sent from the mobile

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spoiler!

sent from the mobile

Spoiler!