Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Spoiler!

Next race Laguna Seca, and I’ll be there baby!
:hello:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
666sicco uoloaded it today, but when i got home from work, too many people had already watched it and the link blocked me from watching the races, so pissed!!!!!!! I already had a bad week and im under wo much pressure at work right now, all i wanted to do was plop down on the couch and watch both races, but nope...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the files on computer for both races, if you like I will send them to you via mail

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Well that spoiled it for me. Aint that spoiler tag not supposed to show the iffin content of the post?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,627 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
When I hover over the thread title (usually what I do to read the first few words) it shows the post. I thought it wasn't supposed to do that?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ Yes this was discussed earlier, from what I gather if you are using a mobile phone and you hover over a spoiler wrap you will see the post. They said this is a site issue and they are working to correct it.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,627 Posts
When I hover over the thread title (usually what I do to read the first few words) it shows the post. I thought it wasn't supposed to do that?

Yeah, that's the way it works. It's a site limitation and nothing specific to this thread. That's just the way it works. And I'm not sure how easy it is to fix or if it will get fixed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I have the files on computer for both races, if you like I will send them to you via mail
Yes, that would be awesome!!!
You have a PM!

·
Administrator
6,701 Posts
Well that spoiled it for me. Aint that spoiler tag not supposed to show the iffin content of the post?
The bigger question is, if you didn't want the race to be spoiled for you why did you hover over a thread titled "WSB race today"?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts