Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Boys,
Yesterday i installed the tre unit to my bike.But i made mistake to the rotation of the butterflies servo.So,in order to rotate it counter clockwise,i rotated it just clockwise...:lol:The result was first of all the idle,it was just like before.secondly,the bike was extremely low until 6000 rpm,but after the 6k,it was reacting like engaging Nos or something like that!i just runned her closely to my house so i didnt noticed any other probs...But today i went a small trip and when i was opening the throttle it was revving without moving,just like the clutch disks were off.But when i was opening the throttle very slowly it started running like other times,but only with slow revving.So,i would like to ask if my clutch disks are for the recycle bin,or if i will rotate tomorrow the servo correctly,my bike will run as it was said and without problem to the revving..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok i rotated it to the recommended position but my clutch disks...also now i hear a sudden GLANG when i open the throttle..clutch problems right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts